Sunday, April 21, 2013

Kendall and I went to the 8am church service followed by Sunday School. He made a cute paper holder for me. We headed to Kohl's for more black short sleeve collared shirts for school.  Kendall decided we should buy other things, too! We went to Oasis Fun Center in the afternoon.  I only let him play in the play areas today and told him we would play the other games another day.  He worked up a sweat and has a list of what he wants to do for next time :-)

Our new favorite Sirius stations are 149 CNN Desportes and 150 Caliente. Regardless whether inEnglish or Spanish,  I like the music or Caliente more!  When we got home, Kendall rode his bike for awhile. We chatted with and old and new neighbor then headed inside or a movie. He picked Babe at first the changed his mind to Marvels Avengers. Kendall's favorite superhero is Captain America. When he was with his cousin CJ, Kendall put on the mask and armed himself with the shield and spear.  I have to say Marvels Avengers is better listening in Spanish.

Kendall spent awhile in the piscina in the bathroom. We chatted a bit with the Abuelos and are now watching Madly Madagascar in English.  Buenas Noches!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday Almost Friday

A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river  I've been ru...