We are both tired today but I think I am more than Kendall! We arrived at our house at 1:30am but still went to work and school. We are getting back to our regular schedule and went to bed on time tonight. I received the final paperwork to close out my aunt's estate and Kendall's official citizenship paperwork. He can now get a Social Security Number and a US Passport!
No matter how one receives a child, it is a miraculous gift from God. Once upon a time, there was a family of one. This family was blessed but had an open heart and home. By choice, we have become a family, first in our hearts, and finally in breath and being. We are an open family and hope everyone with ties to Kendall Alejandro or Allison Elizabeth stay in touch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thursday Almost Friday
A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river I've been ru...

No comments:
Post a Comment