Thursday, May 16, 2013

Xiaoling and I spent the day choosing AAPS winners at Intel. We interviewed 25 students to pick 5 winners. They will be announced at the Awards Ceremony Thursday night.  We recognized another 10 students for their project with an AAPS mug.  So much wonderful science at Intel this year!

While Xiaoling and I were dong that, the Abuelos and Kendall went to the pool, did some math, went the Children's Museum of Phoenix and Kendall was able to Skype with Kevin.  Here is a photo from the restaurant we went to called District American Kitchen and Wine Bar. Kendall has his eyes shut and that is usually me.  The food was fabulous and we all shared a strawberry float for dessert.

Buenas noches!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday Almost Friday

A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river  I've been ru...