Kendall behaved great in school with Mrs. Massaro and Mrs. Hoffman. Kendall and I finished the familia de Kevin regalo and birthday tarjetas para Eduardo and Kevin so I mailed it via FedEx today. It should be there Friday. Eduardo's birthday is May 18 and Kevin's birthday is June 4. I was a little late to pick up Kendall than normal since i stopped by Fedex first. Despite the bueno dia in school, he had 3 problems in the afternoon YMCA. He screamed very loudly for a long period of time, he put food from the floor another child's plate and he knocked down a toy f not her child. When I asked if he did those things he said yes and could not give me reason why. He understood they were bad things and tonight agin not bicycle or TV only studying letters and reading.
After much discussion, Kendall finally understood that what he did in the afternoon was not a bueno nino and he gave me the present he made for e today. it is hanging on my bedroom door and he wrote 'te amo.' He chose to read a book sent by the Abuelos - La Llamada Mistica by a local Arizona author. The Mystic Call/La llamada mística is a Southwest wildlife summer adventure. Spotty the fawn and his heedless young pals… a coatimundi, a javelina, a skunk, a coyote, and a mountain lion… are tempted to seek out unsuspected depths where danger lurks for the unwary. With the help of their newfound friends, the adventurous young animals narrowly escape disaster. Kendall loved it. The story tajes place near the San Pedro river close to my parents cass. We Skyped with the Abuelos and Kevin. Kendall understands that I'd he does not behave at school or with the YMCA, we will not call Kevin that day, we will choose another day.
Buenas noches!
No matter how one receives a child, it is a miraculous gift from God. Once upon a time, there was a family of one. This family was blessed but had an open heart and home. By choice, we have become a family, first in our hearts, and finally in breath and being. We are an open family and hope everyone with ties to Kendall Alejandro or Allison Elizabeth stay in touch.
Tuesday, May 7, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thursday Almost Friday
A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river I've been ru...
-
We left Baltimore at 7am and arrived in Phoneix about 9:30am. A decent flight. Our first stop was the Westgate Entertainment District in...
-
We did it! I had a sleepless night and kept checking the clock every few hours but Kendall slept very well. He woke up on his own while t...
-
Hoy fue un gran día para Kendall y yo! Translation: Today was a big day for Kendall and myself! I was given guardianship over Kendall th...




"THE MYSTIC CALL"---What a great book with a map
ReplyDeleteinside to show where all the different animals may
be found! K*