Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Un poco de un día áspero y La Exposición Mágica

Kendall had some trouble getting ready for school today but we worked it out  in enough me for me to drop him off and get to work. I did get an email from the ESL teacher that she and Kendall met with the school audiologist met with Kendall and I to do testing today.  He was a little difficult but finished the testing.  He told Mrs. Hoffman that he wanted to get the questions wrong so he could go do something else since he was bored. He is still having trouble with the letter  J. 
We talked with Kevin and Kattya for about an hour, had a quick dinner and went to a wonderful time at the Magic Extrvaganza to benefit the Coatesville Police Benevolent Association at the South Brandywine Middle School.  You can see light stick he fell in love with as soon as he saw it.

Buenas noches!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday Almost Friday

A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river  I've been ru...