When I picked up Kendall at the YMCA program at school, the children were separated in the room sitting quietly with their backpacks. Taryn said all the children (about 15) were acting crazy and did not listen so they had to get their things together and sit quietly. Kendall and I talked about this several times this evening and that he had to relax and listen.
We played with the vecinos and I asked Kendall to help with dinner. I always ask him what he wants to eat. Tonight he picked several things that would take too much time to make so he asked me why we had so many things that would take too long to make. I told him I needed to get organized in the kitchen! He did get angry when I finished making the sandwich and he didn't do it but I explained that he needed to practice with a knife first. I told him he could help with the drink and chips. Note to myseklf: I have to remember that whenI ask him to help that I give him jobs to complete! The first few photos are from cena.
There are lots of photos from school and a new picture with Kendall, myself, the Abuelos, Kevin, a dinosaur and a lot is steps. Kendall alo made an Iron Manout of coins. We practiced letters A to L. His test is letters A to J but K and L are in his name and we have been practicing to L. One photo is the letters A, K and E with a face, arms, legs and shoes! We did a little math then headed to the bano for a shower. The Abuelos called and we chatted a bit. Kendall was a little crazy and punchy but eventually calmed down. We talked about how I did not like this behavior and his behavior at the YMCA today. I reminded him bad behavior results in castiga (punishment) and he told me understood.
Kendall Skyped with Diego and Kevin and watched 1/2 of TV. Buenas noches!
No matter how one receives a child, it is a miraculous gift from God. Once upon a time, there was a family of one. This family was blessed but had an open heart and home. By choice, we have become a family, first in our hearts, and finally in breath and being. We are an open family and hope everyone with ties to Kendall Alejandro or Allison Elizabeth stay in touch.
Thursday, May 2, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thursday Almost Friday
A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river I've been ru...
-
We left Baltimore at 7am and arrived in Phoneix about 9:30am. A decent flight. Our first stop was the Westgate Entertainment District in...
-
We did it! I had a sleepless night and kept checking the clock every few hours but Kendall slept very well. He woke up on his own while t...
-
Hoy fue un gran día para Kendall y yo! Translation: Today was a big day for Kendall and myself! I was given guardianship over Kendall th...









No comments:
Post a Comment