Monday, May 13, 2013

We spent a marvilloso day with the Abuelos!  All the pictures today are of Abuelo Ricardo and Kendall but we were all there.  Kendall loved the Abuelos hot tub.  We went to the park and Ramsay's Canyon.  We enjoyed the hummingbirds and saw a few deer. Kendall decided on an Audobon bird call  and used it all day.

We went Peter Pan Pizza for lunch and Abuelo Ricardo and Kendall played lots of games.  I even played a few! He won 294 tickets and picked out some candy and miniature men as his prizes.  Then onward to the pool.  We spent 2 hours there using the pool and hot tub.

Kendall was mad at me for having him practice math, read and learn some English. We have some schoolwork to finish this week and I told him we would do it on school days.  He pouted for a bit but then finally completed 22 math problems, read 2 small books and learned the Spanish and English words for the vegetables commonly used in salads.

After a delicious meal by Abuela Linda, we watched Astroboy and called it a night.  But not before the Abuelos gave him a glow in the dark heart and balloons. His room is lit up like it's Christmas.

Tomorrow we travel to Phoenix for the Intel International Science and Engineering Fair.

Buenas noches!














No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday Almost Friday

A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river  I've been ru...