Saturday, May 11, 2013

Feliz Sabado!

My plans to finish getting for our trip moo row was thwarted by a storm.  I am working today and Kendall will spend the afternoon/evening with Adrienne and Carlos Melendez from church. Carlos came here from Puerto Rica in the third grade so he will talk to Kendall about what happened to him and Adrienne speaks Spanish. Muchas gracias por pasar tiempo con Kendall hoy!

Tomorrow we take 2 airplanes to Tucson, AZ - hasta mañana!

1 comment:

  1. Hello and "HAPPY FIRST MOTHER'S DAY,ALLISON"!
    I didn't realize that you + Kendall would already
    be on your trip to Arizona to visit your parents!
    Silly Karen phoned your home today(Sunday5/12)to
    wish you a happy Mother's Day, but now I know I
    missed you! You'll hear my call when you check
    your phone messages. Enjoy a wonderful time in Tucson with Kendall!
    Ed works with a man at VERIZON office,Phila,who
    grew up in Puerto Rico. His first name is
    Alejandro. He speaks Spanish,too!
    Ed and I did much planting, gardening, and placing stone edges along our front yard walk, so we're very tired! I got a Mother's Day card
    from the parrots, the rabbit + the cat(of course
    Ed signed it!).He's a great guy to be with! K&E*

    ReplyDelete

Thursday Almost Friday

A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river  I've been ru...