Kendall has test on his letters tomorrow. After I picked him up fom school, he played with the vecinos before dinner. After dinner, we practiced his letters. He did not want to write down the letters and I asked him to do it out of order. He decided that he would not do it and I decided he could not watch TV and I would take away his new light it from yesterday. He growled at me several times and I pointed out that we could be finished with school work and watching TV right now, we eventually finished with me telling him the letter was in a word in the Goldfish box if he did not know it.
In his bag today was decorated brown paper bag. Inside was 17 wonderful statements to and about Kendall from his class. It was very special and I laid it out on the dining room table for Kendall to see all the slips of paper together.
Tomorrow night is the school dance and we are going. His best friend, Marcus, will be there. I finally met Marcus today and it looks likes like both of them can't wait for a play date.
As a side note, the thank you package I sent to the lawyer's office in Costa Rica had to be destroyed since they would not let chocolates in and I am in need of the original certified/apostilled adoption decree from Costa Rica to in order to obtain social security number (and a US passport and 529 plan). So I will have to wait for that document to proceed. Que lastima!
Buenas noches!
No matter how one receives a child, it is a miraculous gift from God. Once upon a time, there was a family of one. This family was blessed but had an open heart and home. By choice, we have become a family, first in our hearts, and finally in breath and being. We are an open family and hope everyone with ties to Kendall Alejandro or Allison Elizabeth stay in touch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thursday Almost Friday
A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river I've been ru...
-
We left Baltimore at 7am and arrived in Phoneix about 9:30am. A decent flight. Our first stop was the Westgate Entertainment District in...
-
We did it! I had a sleepless night and kept checking the clock every few hours but Kendall slept very well. He woke up on his own while t...
-
Hoy fue un gran día para Kendall y yo! Translation: Today was a big day for Kendall and myself! I was given guardianship over Kendall th...





No comments:
Post a Comment