Thursday, May 9, 2013

Kendall loves the Paddington Bear I had when I was younger. He has a gauro (cap), a tropical theme shirt and of course, the note attached to his neck which reads "Please look after this bear. Thank you." Kendall must know where he is at all times. We took him with us in the car to school this morning and Kendall seat belted him for riding with me!

Kendall was a muy bueno niño today. He practiced the alphabet and helped me vacuum.  He found my massage chair and he sat on my bed with the iPad and massage chair and watched Chopped with me.  We had much discussion talking about the show and of course, needed a snack!

Kendall loves my note 'Kendall - Te amo mucho Corazon Mom.'  He has requested it to be in his lunch bag every day with jelly beans - sonrisa!

Buenas noches!




1 comment:

Thursday Almost Friday

A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river  I've been ru...