This week at the YMCA camp is Tiki Time. Kendall had a great day today although I did spot his Gatorade water bottle in the Lost and Found while I was waiting for him. We talked again about responsibility. He went to the Downingtown Bowling Palace today and loved it. He wants to take Kevin there when he comes to visit.
Tonight we had alphabet and number pasta and had fun finding letters and numbers before we out it in our mouths. We have a new friend that will help with Kendall's child care, Nikki, that we met tonight. She is wonderful and will help with Cordelia as well. We showed her the house. Kendall asked if she could pick him up at 4pm and go to the McDonald's in Gap because he loved the play area. Nikki agreed so they will head home after that and try to practice learning money. After that, he wants to watch a 3D movie and the SpongeBob. I finish work at 9pm so he knows he needs to go to bed as soon as I get home.
We did put the alphabet in order again from the pile of letters and watched SpongeBob. Buenas noches!
No matter how one receives a child, it is a miraculous gift from God. Once upon a time, there was a family of one. This family was blessed but had an open heart and home. By choice, we have become a family, first in our hearts, and finally in breath and being. We are an open family and hope everyone with ties to Kendall Alejandro or Allison Elizabeth stay in touch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thursday Almost Friday
A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river I've been ru...
-
We left Baltimore at 7am and arrived in Phoneix about 9:30am. A decent flight. Our first stop was the Westgate Entertainment District in...
-
We did it! I had a sleepless night and kept checking the clock every few hours but Kendall slept very well. He woke up on his own while t...
-
Hoy fue un gran día para Kendall y yo! Translation: Today was a big day for Kendall and myself! I was given guardianship over Kendall th...

No comments:
Post a Comment