Tuesday, June 25, 2013

SuperNino se ha trasladado a nuestra casa and Hace hot

SuperNino has moved into our house! This morning Kendall woke up, cleaned and dressed himself solito, did a fabulous "iguana" with his hair (I am sorry I did not get a photo) and brushed his teeth before making an appearance downstairs. Me gusta mucho! We have switched from Pop Tarts to Cream of Wheat and Oatmeal for breakfast. The first photo is the sopresa he left for me before we headed to the YMCA. He made sure to tell me to to look!

When I picked I'm up from the YMCA, he told me 'Hace hot.' I smiled at the Spanglish since he did not say 'Hace calor' or 'It's hot." He was also signed off  by his counselor as having a good day :-) We arrived home and he played downstairs before dinner.  After dinner, he made more pictures with money - Kendall is quite an artist. Can you tell what is different between the second and third photo? In the fourth photo, he started a horse but I called him to the dining room table to do schoolwork. We did many math problems - both addition and subtraction together and the alphabet. To practice the alphabet, I put all the letter in a pile.  We sang the alphabet more than 26 times since he started over multiple times for each letter ;-)  There was not enough room on the table for all the letters so he curved the line! 

He took the quickest shower and told me it was super fast because he was SuperNino.  Then, of course, we were off to watch SpongeBob SquarePants. We did chat with the Abuelos for a bit before heading to bed.

Then SuperNino struck again. He told me the time on the clock in his room was wrong.  He was absolutely correct! The electricity went out and reset the clock and alarm. In his room it was 3:23 pm and the alarm was set to 7 am. He was disappointed I changed the alarm back to 6 am. I am so proud of him for figuring out the time was wrong and telling me :-)

Buenas noches!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday Almost Friday

A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river  I've been ru...