This is the last week of school and Kendall is counting down! He is one of the Star Students of the Week with Elizabeth in his class and he will have some additional testing completed this week with the school psychologist.
When I picked him up he told me he wasn't feeling well but when arrived home he was fine. He told me his head hurt from thinking so much today :-). He even helped me trim some bushes and clean up. Our neighbors, Melanie and Oscar, also came to help. We had tacos for dinner - Kendall's request. I have decided to make him our menu planner! He picked Aesop's Fables to read even when I told him is was in English not Spanish. He told me I could translate for him. We read about 4 stories. Notice the vulture on the cover, he is fascinated by them. He is now ready for bed and watching SpongeBob Squarepants.
Buenas noches!
No matter how one receives a child, it is a miraculous gift from God. Once upon a time, there was a family of one. This family was blessed but had an open heart and home. By choice, we have become a family, first in our hearts, and finally in breath and being. We are an open family and hope everyone with ties to Kendall Alejandro or Allison Elizabeth stay in touch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thursday Almost Friday
A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river I've been ru...
-
We left Baltimore at 7am and arrived in Phoneix about 9:30am. A decent flight. Our first stop was the Westgate Entertainment District in...
-
We did it! I had a sleepless night and kept checking the clock every few hours but Kendall slept very well. He woke up on his own while t...
-
Hoy fue un gran día para Kendall y yo! Translation: Today was a big day for Kendall and myself! I was given guardianship over Kendall th...

No comments:
Post a Comment