Since I work tonight, I did not need to have Kendall at the YMCA at exactly 7am. But he was ready at 6:25am. He wpasked if he could watch TV and I told him yes, after he eats breakfast. He ate some oatmeal quickly then went in to watch TV. I asked him if he could ask me to watch TV in English and he said, 'Please I want' then he paused and said 'to watch TV.' Then he said ' Yo recuerdo!' I gave him double high fives for that. At 7am, he asked me if I was going to be home until I left for work. I told him yes. He asked to stay home longer and I said 'Sure, if you are going to help me clean the house.' He said no, I want to go to the YMCA. Bueno :-)
I cleaned and organized. I was also able to drop off my cousin, John Paul's, trust check to be invested. My Aunt Kathy's estate is finally complete. Then I headed to work.
Nikki picked up Kendall at 4pm at camp and Kendall had a little trouble listening or misunderstood a game. We'll chat about it at breakfast tomorrow. They went to the McDonald's in Gap for about an hour before the rain came. Kendall loves the 3 story play area and gmaes. Then they worked on learning US money. Nikki told me the money I left out to practice with he put in his piggy bank. And he told me 'I like money.' They also set up a race track in basement and watched Up in 3D and SpongeBob. They had a great evening.
Cordelia does not like rain, thunder and lightening and ended up in my bedroom for the night. she was curled up on my bed when I got home. All is well. We love Nikki :-) Buenas noches!
No matter how one receives a child, it is a miraculous gift from God. Once upon a time, there was a family of one. This family was blessed but had an open heart and home. By choice, we have become a family, first in our hearts, and finally in breath and being. We are an open family and hope everyone with ties to Kendall Alejandro or Allison Elizabeth stay in touch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thursday Almost Friday
A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river I've been ru...
-
We left Baltimore at 7am and arrived in Phoneix about 9:30am. A decent flight. Our first stop was the Westgate Entertainment District in...
-
We did it! I had a sleepless night and kept checking the clock every few hours but Kendall slept very well. He woke up on his own while t...
-
Hoy fue un gran día para Kendall y yo! Translation: Today was a big day for Kendall and myself! I was given guardianship over Kendall th...
No comments:
Post a Comment