Thursday, June 13, 2013

Primo Charlie (Carlos) and Prima Chris

I made it to work at 8am with the new route!  It's a bit like 'Offroad Legends' but it is more enjoyable and faster than the main roads!

We met Primo Charlie (Carlos) and Prima Chris at Miller's Smorgasbord for dinner.   The photos show Primo Charlie's surprise when Kendall proclaimed "I love you" and gave him a big hug......priceless. Kendall is fascinated with the Amish. He asked lots of questions during our drive to the restaurant and while we were there. He loves Amish food and tried to speak more English. We tried a lot of new food tonight. His favorite was the postres. He has been waiting all day for them. Especially since he wanted a doughnut this morning for breakfast and I told him no but we were going to have a special dessert at the restaurant.

We had a lot of fun catching up with our Primos and Kendall fell asleep in the car and immediately went to bed when we arrived home. Many thanks to Primo Charlie (Carlos) and Prima Chris for dinner and nuevo futbol - buenas noches!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday Almost Friday

A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river  I've been ru...