Friday, June 21, 2013

Feliz Viernes!

A busy day at work and at home! We went to La Mancha after YMCA Camp. Kendall was very excited before and after camp to go. They had some puppies out and Kendall wanted to stop and pet them. We stopped in with the cars first then helped empty and put fresh water in all of the outdoor dog cages. A lot of work and we had fun! Kendall begged to take home a dog but I explained that we couldn't today but if he found one he liked we would consider it. He fell in love with 2 hound dogs that were much bigger and looked like Cordelia. He walked a new dog with me in tow all around the farm. He did a fabulous job saying 'Let's go' and ' Stop.' We stopped by the ponies, too. We will ask if we an bring apples and carrots for them next time.

In the car in the way home, we discovered he left his water bottle at the YMCA. We had a discussion on responsibility and we will talk about this again Sunday night and Monday morning. We had pierogies and salad for dinner then I suggested running to Walmart for a baseball glove. We came home with a glove, ball, bat and helmet :-) He is ready for the baseball clinic tomorrow. We also found him a new pair of sneakers for camp.

We stopped for soft ice cream. Kendall had vanilla and cotton candy with rainbow sprinkles and I had vanilla and green apple. We are watching Disney's Alice in Wonderland and are ready to celebrate our No Cumpleanos 364 days of the year - buenas noches!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday Almost Friday

A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river  I've been ru...